What data do you collect?
We (Revolution Bars PLC) may collect some or all the following (including personal) data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
Information you may provide:
- Name, Date of birth, Gender, Address, Email address, Telephone number
- Payment information (card details are not retained) is taken through our partners Kobas and DesignMyNight. Further details on how they process this data can be found on their websites.
- Information about your preferences and interests and any information submitted via the completion of forms on websites and emails correspondence. Automatically collected via websites
- IP, MAC address (unique device identifiers and mobile network information)
- Information about your Browser, operating system device types, software versions and model numbers
- information about your visit, including the journey to, through and out of our websites (inc. date & time)
- information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, network / application performance and location information when available.
Personal data may also be obtained from the following third parties:
- Wireless Social – Guest Wi-Fi service provider
- Feeditback – Guest Experience Management & Feedback
- Social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Kobas – Online ordering platform
- DesignMyNight – Online booking platform
- Mailchimp – Customer relationship management
How do you use my data?
Under GDPR, we must have a lawful basis for using your ‘personal data’. This is because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests or other valid legal grounds to use it for your benefit. Data collected (including ‘personal data’) may be used for the following:
- Supplying our services to you including reservations or bookings and online order & payment facilities.
- Communicating with you. This may include seeking feedback on services supplied responding to emails, calls, feedback or inquiries from you.
- Supplying you with information and/or marketing materials by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe link’ included in all emails)
- Gathering information to form statistical and trend analysis; research and analytics on an aggregate and/or anonymous basis.
- Monitoring website usage and demand for services.
- Meeting legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.